Personal License is defined as: using products downloaded/purchased from our Websites for your own personal use. This means the items are not sold or distributed.
Commercial License is defined as: using products downloaded/purchased from our websites for commercial purposes. This includes selling or distributing items made from our products.
Acceptable Commercial License Use:
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Projects for commercial use to be sold to customers.
Commercial use no limit examples include:
- Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Printing and Selling Physical non-customizable products such as T shirts – Read Print on Demand Acceptable Use
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in an app, which is available to download to a mobile device.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favourite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.
- Converting fonts into different formats without written permission from the designer.
- Creating a digital product to sell/distribute which only consists of the letters/numbers of a font, or a design which closely resembles the design element downloaded/purchased from us.
- Allowing end users to customize and print on demand products using fonts/designs downloaded from us.